Tuesday, December 3, 2019

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...


On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
FIVE GOLD STAR reviewed books:
A history of how a gift of four acres became a city;
On Lake Triplet’s Namesake, 1 lake of 303;
The story of “Second Lake” – aka - Lake Monroe to thee;
And an autographed copy of The Rutland Mule Matter, all by RLC.



I enjoy hearing from those who have read my books and enjoy as well learning of their memories and stories of early central Florida. Amazon verifies each book review, and I’m especially proud of the 5 STAR reviews of RLC books including: The Rutland Mule Matter; First Road to Orlando; CitrusLAND: Curse of Florida’s Paradise; Ghost Towns & Phantom Trains’ and Altamonte Springs of Florida. Books are available at Winter Garden Heritage Foundation Museum; Pine Castle Historical Society’s quarterly meeting, December 8th, 5901 S. Orange Avenue, 2:30-4:00 PM; PayPal orders for signed copies are available by emailing me, or buy online at Amazon.com 

VISIT MY WEBSITE: CroninBooks.com

HAPPY HOLIDAYS


No comments:

Post a Comment